With the spring market well underway, buyer activity remains very robust and hot properties continue to frequently encounter bidding wars. While mortgage rates have ticked up over 3% for the first time since last July, the incremental increase is unlikely to have a substantial effect on buyer demand.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending March 6:
- New Listings decreased 21.8% to 1,433
- Pending Sales decreased 1.7% to 1,130
- Inventory decreased 44.6% to 4,818
For the month of February:
- Median Sales Price increased 11.5% to $314,000
- Days on Market decreased 31.3% to 46
- Percent of Original List Price Received increased 2.1% to 100.1%
- Months Supply of Homes For Sale decreased 47.1% to 0.9
All comparisons are to 2020
Click here for the full Weekly Market Activity Report. From MAAR Market Data News.