For Week Ending May 9, 2020
This week ATTOM Data Solutions released their Q1 2020 U.S. Home Equity and Underwater Report, showing that just over one in four homeowners have at least 50% equity in their homes. The Mortgage Bankers Association reported that mortgage applications were up again last week, which is further sign of strengthing buyer interest as much of the country sees a gradual softening of stay-at-home orders due to COVID-19.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending May 9:
- New Listings decreased 17.3% to 1,727
- Pending Sales decreased 22.6% to 1,232
- Inventory decreased 13.5% to 9,550
For the month of April:
- Median Sales Price increased 8.9% to $305,000
- Days on Market decreased 17.5% to 47
- Percent of Original List Price Received increased 0.5% to 99.9%
- Months Supply of Homes For Sale decreased 13.6% to 1.9
All comparisons are to 2019
Click here for the full Weekly Market Activity Report. From MAAR Market Data News.