For Week Ending December 21, 2019
As we close out the last weeks of the year, both buyers and sellers turn their focus from the transacting of homes to preparations for celebrating the holidays with their family and friends. Renewed interest by both buyers and sellers will come in the New Year and with it, the expectations for a strong housing market in 2020.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending December 21:
- New Listings increased 6.1% to 524
- Pending Sales decreased 1.3% to 706
- Inventory decreased 13.1% to 8,805
For the month of November:
- Median Sales Price increased 5.6% to $279,900
- Days on Market decreased 1.9% to 51
- Percent of Original List Price Received increased 0.2% to 97.5%
- Months Supply of Homes For Sale decreased 9.1% to 2.0
All comparisons are to 2018
Click here for the full Weekly Market Activity Report. From MAAR Market Data News.